Hello 2016! Can’t believe I haven’t posted a single time since the New Year! Much has happened since my last post:
- New House: I moved! I love my new house and best of all it has a bigger kitchen ;) It also has more walking trails (which my pup is loving) and more space for things like yoga!
- New Places: More travel! I’ve another Germany trip to my passport and have a Copenhagen trip coming up. Eating gluten free while traveling is a little complicated, but getting less so. I can at least count on the hipster factor for making gluten free more accessible.
- New School: I’ve been accepted to my dream graduate program! Children’s Literature at the University of Cambridge!
- New Schedule: Due to #3, I’ll be quitting my job to be a full time student.
- New Doctor: I’ve starting going to an osteopath for my back. He’s been working on my torn joint to get the inflammation down. It may involve shots. Yikes!
In any case, January was a busy month! Here’s to a productive and healthy new year!